Tuesday 1 March 2016

FREE Book Alert for Tempting the Knight


Tempting the Knight, my book in the fabulous Fairy Tales of New York series – which I wrote for Tule Publishing with Kelly Hunter, Amy Andrews and Lucy King – is currently totally FREE!! Yup you heard that right. I'm sticking the Amazon link here:

http://www.amazon.com/Tempting-Knight-Fairy-Tales-York-ebook/dp/B00ZYJV12I/

But it should be free across all ebook platforms in the next few days. It's only free for a short time, so don't forget to download asap!

And check out the other books in the series. 

#1: Pursued by the Rogue by Kelly Hunter

#2: Tempting the Knight by Moi

#3: Taming the Beast by Lucy King

#4: Seduced by the Baron by Amy Andrews

Right back to trying to whip my latest Presents into shape... Wish me luck.


No comments: